Care about quality, efficiency, and timely execution of works and supplies in compliance with approved design documents and contractual conditions.
- Familiarization with documentation intended for execution of the project, Contracts for Works and Building Permit
- Site (workplace) hand over to Contractors and administration of Site Diary
- Control of compliance with tender conditions, design documentation, contracts, time schedule and other Investor’s requirements
- Control of compliance with Building Permit conditions and mesures stated by state building authorities
- Photos of building progress
- Monitoring quality of works, compliance with method statements
- Attendance to site meetings or their organizing, participation in handover of finished parts of the project, structures, layers etc.
- Technical help with newly occured situations on site
- Check of price corectness and completeness of Bills of Quantities and invoices, their compliance with conditions stated in contracts and actually executed works
- Participation in handover and takeover of the project or its part
- Representing Investor based on Power of Attorney during occupational permit proceedings and cooperation with building authorities during final inspection
- Check of remedy of defects and arrears
- Participation during commissioning
- Continuous control of works quality
Engineering Supervisor activities need to be organized based on the scope, size and technical character of the works to ensure reliable control of project execution. For your project we can offer you a causal engineering supervision (presence of chartered engineer on site once or twice per week), or permanent engineering supervision with daily presence on site.
Activities are performed by chartered engineer in civil construction.